Ajam (the Adam, Jon, and Mitch show)

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ajam 71

Ajam71: Tonight on AJAM we really didn't have a lot to cover. So we probabbly put together one of the crappiest shows we have ever done. You are probabbly wondering how it is possible to get crappier, but let me tell you we can. We have not yet even begun to show you just how crappy we can be. Where do I begin? Well, there was no Nextel Cup race this week. So we decided to talk about the Bush. I mean Busch series. Mitch seems to think there is some sort of conspiracy going on with the results of the race.(I'm shocked) Adam decided to mention a bit about the Oscars. I must admit that if he had not mention two of the movies before hand I would not have known hardly anything about the Oscars at all. And last but not leas we covered the subject of TV. You know American Idol, Heroes, 24, House, etc. Sounds like a very exciting show. send us your comments if you dare. ajamshow@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home