Ajam (the Adam, Jon, and Mitch show)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

AJAM 87

AJAM87: was brought to you tonight by Transformers. Transformers, robots in disguise. Transformers was brought to you by GM. GM, we are going to sell a lot of cars to nerds. I can say that because I will not be buying one just because of the movie. Did I like the movie? Yes. Buy a car? Probably not. Anyway I am drifting a bit for just a simple blog for a podcast. Other than our discussion of the movie. We also talked a bit about Tiger's golf tournament, the braves which I was watching during the show, Pepsi 400, Indy 4, and some of the previews to other movies that look somewhat interesting. Our show is basically just thrown together at the last min in case you couldn't tell. Send us your comments. ajamshow@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home