Ajam (the Adam, Jon, and Mitch show)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

AJAM 73

Ajam73:Alright AJAM fans I am a little burnt tonight so bare with me. First off one of the reasons that I am burnt is because I attended the Kobalt Tools 500 today. If you don't know who won then listen to the show.(he he he) In the world of American Idol we discuss who was voted off and why we believe they were voted off. We also pick who we think will go next week. Well two of the three of us do anyway. If Adam and my predictions don't come true this week there is seriously some question as to whether or not Sanjaya is the Anti-Christ. Whoops! Did I give away who we think will go? In the world of golf Tiger Woods had one of the worst finishes of his career if not the worst. Vijay has a great round to win his second event this year. TV is discussed this week. What to watch and a review of some new stuff. Well I beleive I have gone on long enough for one shows blog. send us your comments. ajamshow@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home