Ajam (the Adam, Jon, and Mitch show)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

AJAM 74

Ajam74:Ok folks I am not going to lie to you. Tonight on AJAM was probabbly one of the most boring uninteresting show that I have even done in my life. Having said that it is probabbly going to be the most boring one to listen to as well. I won't blame you if you don't download this one. Anyway, the show consist of a late entrance by yours truly(Jon). The topics were NASCAR, American Idol, some other tv show and The Masters. This was suppose to be the Masters "Special". I can't find anything special about this episode at all. So to all who dare to listen to this episode beware that it may cause drowsiness. As a matter of fact I believe this episode will soon be approved by the FDA as an effective anesthetic. If you want to send comments. ajamshow@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home